As a PhD in Health Policy student at Harvard Kennedy School, you take courses throughout Harvard’s specialized schools. This allows you to become familiar with the conceptual frameworks, vernacular and perspectives of researchers from other disciplines.
- The PhD in Health Policy degree is awarded by Harvard’s Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
- Our graduates leave the program well equipped to make an impact in academia, government agencies, research institutes, think tanks, foundations, and multinational corporations.
At the same time, developing specialized skills in a discipline is a hallmark of the program, which is why you specialize in one of five concentrations:
- Decision Sciences
- Methods for Policy Research
- Political Analysis
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 30 other PhDs in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic records
- Test scores
- Letters of recommendation
- Quantitative skills
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.