The inter-disciplinary nature of these thrusts provides students with a well-rounded background and many of our graduates obtain top positions upon graduation. Please see ‘Faculty Research’ for specific information regarding individual interests.
- Our close proximity to both Sandia and Los Alamos National Laboratories as well as the Air Force Research Laboratory at nearby Kirtland AFB offers yet another unique experience to students through collaborative projects with UNM faculty.
Programme StructureThe Department has three primary research thrusts
- Biological Chemistry/Chemical Biology/Medicinal Chemistry
- Catalysis and Synthesis
- Physical Chemistry/Energy/Materials
- $70.00 application fee
- Official English language proficiency results from either the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE-Academic, or Cambridge CPE or CAE
- Complete transcripts and degree certificates with official English translations, if necessary, from all post-secondary schools attended must be uploaded to the graduate application
Living costs for Albuquerque
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.