The program places particular interest on innovation, financial and other performance metrics of individual firms and across industries.
The strategy, entrepreneurship and organizations Ph.D. program is a four- or five-year program, with coursework in strategic management, entrepreneurship and macro organizational behavior. Many students complete the program in four years, although some students may be awarded a 5th year of funding.
Each doctoral student completes a set of research methods courses as well as courses in an outside but complementary support area.
Strategy, entrepreneurship and organizations Ph.D. students collaborate closely with faculty on research projects, regular research colloquiums and activities associated with the Academy of Management. The Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Organizations program is offered by the University of Tennessee Knoxville.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy, Entrepreneurship, & Organizations Ph.D. Seminars
- Seminar in Macro Organizational Behavior
- Overview of Entrepreneurship Research
- Overview of Strategic Management
- Advanced Strategy
- Research Foundations
- Quantitative Research Methods
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 125 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- The completed online Graduate Application for Admission
- A non-refundable application fee
- One unofficial transcript from all colleges and universities attended submitted on-line at the time of application to the Graduate School
- The submission of official transcripts and degree certificates
- Departmental application
- Reference letters or rating forms
International31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31798 USD per year during 36 months.
National13380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Knoxville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.