Choose a track to focus and enhance your Marketing PhD program from University at Buffalo :
- Quantitative Track: Apply microeconomics, econometric theory, advanced statistics and other advanced mathematical model and data analysis to advanced marketing research.
- Behavioral Track: Examine the psychology and social aspects of consumer behavior and its impact on marketing.
Work with faculty who are ranked among the most productive researchers by the Academy of Management Journal, as well as by top scholarly journals within their discipline. Our faculty:
- Are globally connected and have active research programs throughout Europe, Asia and North America
- Are regularly cited in such international media outlets as the Associated Press, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Washington Post, NPR, Bloomberg Business, Al Jazeera and Nasdaq
- Collaborate with regional, national and international business leaders
Research Focus Areas
- Brand management
- Consumer behavior
- Cross-cultural differences
- Customer relationship management
- E-commerce channel management
- Environmental and sustainable product development
- Platform and tied-good markets
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 19 other PhDs in Marketing in United States
Admission requirements vary by program, but here we provide some general graduate admission requirements. Once you've read these general requirements, please contact your desired department for specific advice and details on submitting your application and documents.
To be eligible for graduate study at UB, we expect:
- A B-grade or higher
- Appropriate standardized test scores (DAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PCAT, etc.). Not all programs require test scores. See the official academic test scores section below for more information.
- Letters of recommendation.
- An internship or relevant work experience (for some programs).
International11550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per year during 60 months.
National11550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State5655 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5655 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.