Doctoral Pharmacology and Toxicology graduates of our program at University of Utah gain employment in research and teaching positions at colleges and universities, engage in research and development in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, and have additional opportunities in research institutes, government agencies, environmental protection organizations, and many other arenas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Pharmacology and Drug Development
- Principles of Toxicology
- Professional Skills Development
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy Toxicology Health Sciences View 25 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- An applicant for admission to The Graduate School must meet the following minimum requirements:
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0, based on all undergraduate work. If the undergraduate GPA is below 3.0, a GPA will be calculated on the last 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) of the undergraduate work for admission consideration;
- Meeting the academic department’s admission standards, and receiving a recommendation for admission to their graduate program.
International4177 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4177 USD per credit during 48 months.
National4177 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4177 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State1176 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1176 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Salt Lake City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.