We offer a phd degree in Chemical Engineering at University of Houston. The department’s diverse research is at the forefront of traditional and emerging chemical engineering disciplines including biomolecular engineering, nano-materials, environmental reaction engineering, energy, control theory, polymers, transport, catalysis, separation processes and plasma processing science and applications.
- The department offers courses in the core disciplines of chemical engineering, as well as a broad range of electives on current and developing topics.
- Students’ education is broadened by a series of seminars by internationally known speakers from academia and industry. Many of our students also participate in internships during their Ph.D. tenure.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Credit hours required for this degree: 72.0
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 27 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- UH Graduate School Application
- Scanned copies of official transcript will be used for the application evaluation (upload). However IF admitted Official Transcript with the date your degree was Conferred/Awarded must be submitted to the Graduate School before enrollment can take place.
- GRE scores (University code is 6870)
- Statement of Purpose (uploaded- if possible no longer than 2 pages)
- Resume (uploaded)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (emails must be listed on the online application)
- Application Fee [$25 domestic applicants/$75 international applicants] (cannot be waived)
- International applications have additional documentation and English language proficiency requirements. Please visit the Graduate International Students page for more information.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.