With nationally recognized faculty who pursue research which provides a rich learning environment with the use of a wide variety of instrument facilities and excellent technical staff who support the research and teaching efforts within the department, recipients will have acquired a broad and in-depth knowledge of the discipline meeting the national standards of the discipline.
- Our graduates in the Chemistry program from University of Houston successfully find employment after they graduate in academia, government labs, and industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Thermodynamcs & Kinects
- Quantum Chemistry
- Inorganic Material Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemistry View 66 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A complete graduate school application must be submitted.
- General GRE scores taken in the last 5 years are optional.
- Letters of recommendation are also given considerable weight in the evaluation process.
- Students who did not earn a prior degree from a U.S. institution or a country where English is the medium of instruction (see list here) must meet minimum test scores to demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Admission to our graduate program is based on a competitive selection process. Meeting the minimum requirements published does not guarantee admission to our program.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.