Topics in this Biological Science program at Colorado State University are rooted in both basic and applied research.
Students work and study at sites within Colorado, across the United States, and around the world.
Some general areas of investigation include anatomy/morphology, behavior, bioinformatics, biological science education, biotechnology, cell biology, conservation biology, developmental biology, disease biology, ecology, ecosystem science, evolutionary biology, genetics, genomics, global change biology, molecular biology, neurobiology, physiology, systematics, systems biology, synthetic biology, and theoretical/mathematical biology.
The alums make us proud every day through their contributions to industry, academia, government, and K-12 education.
- This department is a part of the College of Natural Sciences.
- This department offers programs on-campus only.
Student EmploymentGraduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Areas of investigation include
- Biological science education
- Cell biology
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Bioinformatics Genetics View 46 other Masters in Bioinformatics in United States
- Admission to our graduate program requires a minimum undergraduate GPA above a 3.0, but our competitive applicants typically have higher grades. In addition, most of our competitive applicants have participated in undergraduate research or have had work experience in a research environment.
- Finally, our competitive applicants have demonstrated a passion and curiosity about biology and a willingness to work hard to achieve their goals. GRE scores are NOT required for admission to our graduate programs. For international students, we adhere to the Graduate School’s requirements for unconditional admission: TOEFL scores above 80 (internet) or 550 (paper), or IELTS scores above 6.5. Conditional admission for students with lower TOEFL/IELTS scores is a possibility for strong international applicants.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.