The Department of Environmental and Radiological Health Sciences offers a wide variety of graduate opportunities in cancer biology and oncology; occupational and environmental health (i.e., industrial hygiene, ergonomics); health physics, radiation sciences (i.e., radiobiology, radioecology, radiochemistry) epidemiology and toxicology.
The Ph.D. in Toxicology at Colorado State University prepares students for research careers in industry, government and academia.
The emphasis is on developing the abilities of the student to progress to a career as an independent scientist.
Graduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Metabolism and Disposition of Toxic Agents
- Toxicological Mechanisms
- Toxicological Pathology
- Research Seminar: Toxicology
- Environmental Contaminants: Exposure and Fate
- Occupational and Environmental Toxicology
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesToxicology View 6 other Masters in Toxicology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required. Training course transcripts from branches of the U.S. military that show credit received with neither grades nor degrees awarded are exempt from the transcript requirement.
- Test scores such as GRE or GMAT, if required by department, should be submitted
- Interested applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to be considered for this program.
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30858 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15130 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.