You will be uniquely prepared to provide clinical and educational expertise and consultation within school and clinical settings in order to best serve children and families across a variety of systems of service delivery. The School - Clinical Child Psychology program from Pace University utilizes a practitioner-scholar training model that prepares psychologists to provide primarily direct and, to some extent, indirect services from a variety of theoretical perspectives.
A Well-rounded Model
- Follow a practitioner-scholar training model, integrating academic coursework and field experience.
- Prepare to develop, provide, supervise, and research a full range of evidence-based psychological services.
- Train in psychological foundations, assessment and evaluation techniques, remediation and intervention procedures, and program evaluation and research.
Choose Your Career
Your PsyD in School-Clinical Child Psychology will get you where you want to go—and give you the ability to work in schools, clinical settings, or have your own practice.
Career options for graduates of the PsyD School-Clinical Child Psychology include working as a certified school psychologist and/or licensed psychologist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- School and Clinical Child Psychology
- Practicum in Psychological Services: Psychotherapy
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- Cognitive and Affective Bases of Behavior
- Tests and Measurements
- Advanced Personality Theories
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applicants will be accepted until class is filled.
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 47 other PhDs in Educational Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Pace University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application Fee ($70, non-refundable)
- All Official Transcripts: Transcripts from every accredited college or university attended (not just the degree granting institution) must be sent either to Pace University, directly from the academic institution electronically or by mail, or forwarded by the applicant in sealed envelopes from the academic institution.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: Letters should be from academic or professional references that can knowledgeably comment on your ability to successfully complete graduate study.
- Resume: A resume or outline describing at least the past five years of your employment history and any significant community, professional, or college extracurricular activities.
- Personal Statement: A personal statement explaining to the Graduate Admission Committee why you would like to pursue the program of graduate study you have chosen.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International51282 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1386 USD per credit during 36 months.
National51282 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1386 USD per credit during 36 months.
In-State51282 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1386 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.