Regent University’s Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Education – K-12 School Leadership provides continuing education for teachers seeking initial administrative endorsement in preparation for positions as principal or assistant principal.
- This research-based Ph.D. will prepare you more specifically for a career in academia.
- Be rest assured knowing that courses have been organized around the six Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium (ISLLC) standards and the endorsement competencies for Administration & Supervision Pre-K-12 as issued by the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE).0
- Analysis of Variance
- Regression & Correlation
- Structure & Reliability Analysis
- Advanced Research Design and Analysis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Graduate Program Academic Paper
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts
- Complete Your Admissions Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
- Admissions Interview
International25962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per credit during 24 months.
National25962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 775 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.