Make Your Mark in Academia and Medical Sciences with a Doctoral Degree from Liberty
Lend your expertise to a field striving to solve major world problems. Earn a degree that provides advanced training in the prevention and treatment of diseases that affect people globally. From cancer to diabetes, your research and lab experience can make a difference in the lives of countless patients. Liberty’s doctoral degree in anatomy and cell biology will equip you with the research-focused courses you’ll need to pave your way in a field that never stops growing and changing.
Why Choose Liberty’s Ph.D. in Anatomy and Cell Biology Degree Program?
You deserve a university that’s as committed to your success as you are. At Liberty University , we strive to provide the best equipment, faculty, and industry resources possible to ensure the best student experience. Walk away with a doctoral degree in anatomy and cell biology that gives you confidence in your professional skill set.
Career Opportunities for Anatomy and Cell Biology Doctorate Degree Graduates
- Anatomy professor
- Biomedical research scientist
- Cadaver dissection instructor for college, graduate, or medical school
- Cellular biologist
- Molecular biologist
Liberty University is Accredited by SACSCOC.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Genetics
- Advanced Cell Biology
- Principles of Pathology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine View 81 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission application
- Official college transcripts showing a B.S. or M.S. in a biomedical sciences related field (such as biology, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, biopsychology, etc.) from an accredited university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Research experience is preferred
- Three faculty/professional recommendation letters submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (must include physical signature of recommender)
- Statement of Purpose: describes personal background, the motivation for pursuing this degree, career goals, and Christian commitment and views on origins (1000 – 1500 words)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International47000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47000 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
National47000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47000 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.