Through this program, you will learn to translate evidence-based research into practice to improve patient safety and quality of care. You will also develop the skills needed to lead inter-professional teams, driving innovations to improve healthcare, systems, and policies.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Integrate nursing science, research, theory, and scholarship into advanced practice nursing.
- Design effective healthcare environments to improve quality, cost-effectiveness, and outcomes.
- Apply evidence and clinical scholarship to support clinical/systems decision making, policy, and advocacy
- Utilize information systems and technology to support decision making and improve outcomes.
- Extend knowledge of clinical prevention, population health, and policy through the application of evidence and collaboration with stakeholders and professionals.
- Apply evidence-based advanced clinical decision making and culturally competent care to individuals, families, and populations.
- Integrate the Christian worldview into the delivery of care of diverse populations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Physiology & Pathophysiology
- Advanced Health Assessment for Nurse Practitioners
- Nursing Seminar: Issues in Global Health
- Healthcare Operations & Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNursing View 79 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission application
- Official college transcripts showing either a BSN or MSN
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or above in most recent nursing degree
- Must have bachelor’s-level courses in statistics, research, and health assessment. A graduate-level biostatistics course is also required as a prerequisite to NURS 832, but this course may be completed after acceptance into the program.
- Two years of professional nursing experience
- Reference contact information for one academic, one professional, and one personal reference (submit through provided link)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Writing Sample
- Submit a copy of your American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers with AED card
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International635 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 635 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National635 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 635 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.