Prepare for Excellence with a Christian University Dedicated to Your Nursing Career Advancement
Are you passionate about making a difference in patient care worldwide through clinical excellence? Get excited about a rewarding career in wellness and prevention. Prepare to treat all kinds of conditions that cause suffering in family members from children to grandparents. At Liberty University , we have the doctoral degree in nursing you’ll need to achieve your career aspirations!
With our program, you will complete over 600 FNP practicum hours! Our degrees also meet the educational requirements that allow you to sit for national certification exams required for nurse practitioner state licensure.
Why Choose Liberty’s Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner Degree Program?
Receive the best of the best in experiential learning with our Simulation Center. Our Center provides state of the art industry equipment right on campus. Engage in projects that mirror real-world problems with clinical applications, using robots for telehealthcare opportunities, and various skill labs for suturing, 12 lead ECG, and X-ray interpretation. Take your hands-on training to the next level with Liberty.
Career Opportunities for DNP Family Nurse Practitioner Degree Graduates
Our DNP program will help you become a Family Nurse Practitioner in any of the following settings:
- Blended clinical and administrative
- Community (such as school, correctional facility, etc.)
- Doctor’s office
- Private practice
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applications of Evidence-Based Care
- Leadership, Policy, and Ethics
- Women’s Health
- Infant and Children’s Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNursing View 79 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission application
- Official college transcripts showing either a BSN or MSN
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or above in most recent nursing degree
- Must have bachelor’s-level courses in statistics, research, and health assessment. A graduate-level biostatistics course is also required as a prerequisite to NURS 832, but this course may be completed after acceptance into the program.
- Two years of professional nursing experience
- Reference contact information for one academic, one professional, and one personal reference (submit through provided link)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Writing Sample
- Submit a copy of your American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers with AED card
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International635 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 635 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National635 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 635 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.