The Hospitality Administration program at University of Nevada, Las Vegas is highly competitive, seeking motivated individuals who are committed to pursuing academic and research careers in hospitality and tourism. The program is partly supported by the Ace Denken Co. Ltd. Endowment.
A critical component of the program is the faculty. The William F. Harrah College of Hospitality includes a faculty with both research and practical experience in all facets of the hospitality and tourism industry. Faculty members regularly publish both scholarly and applied research articles and consult with the industry on operational problems and strategies.
- Plan, organize, design, construct, conduct, and present scholarly research that demonstrates the effective implementation of research skills.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the content in the student’s major/minor area of interest.
- Create and deliver curricular and instructional materials in the student’s areas of teaching.
- Engage in a long-term service commitment to the hospitality and tourism profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Experimental Design
- Multivariate Statistical Methods
- Inferential Statistics and Experimental Design
- Multivariate Statistics
- Multivariate Methods for the Health Sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Hospitality Management View 13 other PhDs in Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Master's degree from an accredited institution with at least 24 credits in hotel administration, food service administration, tourism-convention administration, or a closely aligned field. It is preferred that applicants have completed a thesis-based master's program.
- An overall GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale for all work completed at the post-baccalaureate level.
- A minimum of one year of full-time work experience in a management/supervisory capacity in the hospitality industry, or three years of full-time, front-line experience is preferred.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.