We offer a phd degree in Aerospace Engineering at Auburn University.
- With an engineering foundation under your belt, our graduate program will connect you with your research interests to build upon your undergraduate momentum.
- We offer fellowships and real-world application for a successful graduate experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Complete 30 credit hours of graded graduate coursework (6000 level and above), 18 hours of which must be completed as a graduate student at Auburn;
- 30 additional credit hours of coursework that may include non-graded courses, 6000 level courses, a maximum of four credit hours of research and thesis from a completed master’s degree and the minimum 10 credit hours of AERO 8990;
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 7 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You have 60 credit hours beyond the bachelor’s degree in aerospace engineering
Living costs for Auburn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.