The program is designed to reflect the tradition of scholarly excellence already exemplified by other doctoral programs in the College of Business and the University.
- Our goals are to ensure that this tradition is maintained through the administration of the program, and strive for continuous improvement in training world-class researchers and teachers.
- The PhD in Marketing from University of Wyoming aims to provide a collegial and supportive environment to students consistent with the climate on the University of Wyoming campus. The University of Wyoming positively supports interdisciplinary collaboration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Marketing Theory
- Behavioral Theory
- Marketing Policy and Social Change
- Multivariate Modeling
- Qualitative Data Collection and Analysis in Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 19 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- B.A. and (be working toward or have completed) a Master's Degree from an accredited institution, preferably in business or a core social science discipline
- Completed application (i.e., all required materials submitted) on the UW Graduate Programs Applications system
- Copies of all undergraduate and graduate program transcripts scanned and uploaded to the UW system, and official transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended submitted to the UW admissions office
- A typical applicant will have a GRE score of 310 or a GMAT score of 650.
- Three strong letters of recommendation from research-active academicians.
- A 500 word essay summarizing your interest in pursuing doctoral studies and speaking to questions or issues you wish to research.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 76 (online) or 540 (paper) is required for admission
- $50 application fee paid to University Admissions
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.