Over the course of the Accounting program from Texas A&M University, candidates will aim to develop an extensive repertoire of research, coursework, and publications. We offer a number of resources to aid students in their work such as the workshop program.
Learn From the Best
- Our faculty are distinguished scholars and instructors, extensively published and nationally recognized for their accomplishments.
- Many hold leadership positions in professional organizations and serve on editorial boards.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Our doctoral program combines rigorous, thought-provoking coursework with independent and guided research opportunities.
- The Ph.D. in Business Administration – Accounting Handbook provides an in-depth program overview and outlines requirements.
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 25 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit online application and upload requested documents only. Do not mail paper documents or additional information.
- Apply online by clicking on the following link: http://tx.ag/ApplyMays.
- Application fee paid online by credit card within the BusinessCas application system.
- To reduce file size, scan dpi around 150 if needed.
- Unofficial transcripts printed from student academic accounts may be uploaded.
- We understand a transcript may not list final grades if applying in a current semester.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation uploaded into BusinessCas by the recommenders. No more than three will be accepted for review.
- Unofficial GMAT or GRE scores will be typed in your application. Do not send an official or hard copy.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.