Generally, the Finance department at Texas A&M University does not admit students unless it can fund their education through competitive Graduate Assistantships.
Recent graduates have accepted tenure-track faculty positions at many excellent business schools, including:
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
- University of Arizona
- University of Georgia
- Oklahoma State University
- Louisiana State University
- Baylor University
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Mays doctoral degree gives the candidate a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of the professional field and training in methods of research.
- The final basis for granting the degree is the candidate’s grasp of the subject matter of a broad field of study and a demonstrated ability to do independent research that makes a significant contribution to the body of knowledge.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit an online application and upload the requested documents only. Do not mail paper documents or additional information.
- Use BusinessCAS online application at mays.tamu.edu/graduateapplication. (opens September 10, 2020)
- Application fee paid online by credit card within the BusinessCAS application system.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation uploaded into BusinessCAS by the recommenders or they may submit by email. No more than three will be accepted for review.
- Unofficial GMAT or GRE scores will be typed in your application. Do not send an official or hard copy.
- Essay/Personal statement question(s).
- Scanned transcripts (.pdf) from each senior-level post-secondary institution for the review process.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.