Management from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) is the first step in pursuing an academic career in management. We start with research. Consider, for example, Bennett Chiles’ research into price obfuscation, and how it affects a firm’s reputation. Or Robert Richmond’s work on the fundamental determinants of international asset prices.
Students at Management from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) will:
- skills to look at the complex problems of management and find new perspectives, carving out their own niche in the field.
- cultivate deep and lasting relationships with the best researchers and educators of this generation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Decisions, Operations and Technology Management
- Global Economics and Management
- International Business and Comparative Management
- Information Systems Placements
- Management and Organizations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 39 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Statement of Purpose
- Application Fee
- Within your application, provide three (3) letters of recommendation, preferably from sources who can assess your potential as a researcher.
- Submit official score report for GRE or GMAT (GRE is preferred).
- The Personal Statement
- An overall scholastic average of B (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better is required, or its equivalent if the letter grade system is not used, and in any post-baccalaureate study.
- English Proficiency
International32588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32588 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National32588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32588 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State17486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17486 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.