Students at Rice University will be directly admitted only to the Systems, Synthetic, and Physical Biology Doctoral program. For each degree, the student must fulfill the university requirements set forth in the General Announcements under which he or she entered.
- The semester credit hour requirements may be fulfilled both by classroom hours and research hours.
- Students are required to accumulate at least 25 semester hours of graduate approved courses while maintaining a GPA of 3.00 or higher. Students must be enrolled for at least 12 credits each semester.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Physical Biology
- Synthetic Biology
- Responsible Conduct Of Research
- Graduate Teaching In Sspb
- Advanced Topics
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysics Biology View 190 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.