The Organizational Leadership program at University of Maryland Eastern Shore is intended for individuals in mid to advanced career stages who hold a master's degree.
The program utilizes a cohort model, where students engage in classes with a small, close knit group of peers.
- Classes are offered in a weekend format, which enables busy professionals the opportunity to achieve a doctoral degree.
- Graduates of the program see success in roles in academia, executive consultancy, leadership and organizational development, and research. Most importantly, graduates of the program are equipped to engage in interesting, innovative, and cutting-edge research in the field as well as achieve exceptional career advancement.
- History and Philosophy of Organizations
- Quantitative Research
- Personnel Development, Management, and Evaluation
- Theories and Processes of Organizations
- Qualitative Research
- Politics, Organizations, and Leaders: Legal and Ethical Issues
- Statistical Applications and Interpretations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 129 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The quality of previous undergraduate and graduate work. The student's graduate program should include completion of the prerequisites for graduate study in the chosen field.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum standard for their graduate work may be provisionally admitted if there is evidence, on the basis of other criteria, of a reasonable likelihood of success in the program the applicant desires to enter.
- Strength of external evaluations of the applicant.
- A Statement of Purpose for graduate study.
- Admission Interview.
International18120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 604 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 449 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State9750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 325 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Maryland City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.