- We have assembled a flexible program that includes lecture and laboratory courses and teaching experiences, together with the opportunity to undertake forefront research with access to the latest technology and equipment.
- The Graduate Field of Biochemistry, Molecular, and Cell Biology provides top ranking, multidisciplinary training in diverse aspects of biological and biomedical sciences
- The Field is supported by over 50 faculty. Our strengths range from structural and cellular biochemistry to developmental biology and molecular genetics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research topics include transcription, DNA replication and repair, RNA biology, membrane trafficking, the cytoskeleton, signal transduction, metabolic regulation, enzyme structure and mechanism, organelle function, biophysics of protein-protein and protein-lipid interactions, and virology.
- The model organisms used in BMCB labs include bacteria, yeast, plants, C. elegans, Drosophila, mouse, and cultured human cell lines. Our program includes lecture and laboratory courses, at least one semester of teaching experience, and a research-intensive thesis project.
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 190 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20800 USD per year and a duration of 72 months.
National20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20800 USD per year and a duration of 72 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.