Architecture from University of California, Berkeley is interdisciplinary in outlook, reaching into the various disciplines related to architecture and incorporating substantial knowledge from outside fields.
Students at Architecture from University of California, Berkeley will:
- carry out a program of advanced study and research, both on the basis of formal class work and of individual investigation.
- gain knowledge in building science, technology and sustainability
- Building Science and Sustainability
- History, Theory and Society
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Design View 24 other PhDs in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 72 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 72 months.
Living costs for Berkeley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.