- Conduct original, publishable research in the field.
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of theory and research across several sub-disciplines in the field.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of one area of expertise.
- Follow ethical guidelines for work in the field.
- Write and speak effectively to professional and lay audiences about issues in the field.
- For those entering teaching: grade and comment effectively on undergraduate student work, lead discussion and recitation effectively for undergraduates, demonstrate familiarity with the literature on learning and pedagogy, write a thoughtful teaching philosophy, and plan an effective undergraduate course in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Concentrations by Subject:
- Dairy Science
- Food Chemistry
- Food Engineering
- Food Microbiology
- Food Processing Waste Technology
- Food Science
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFood Sciences Culinary Arts View 18 other Masters in Food Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 USD per year during 36 months.
National20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.