- Information Science examines information systems in their social, cultural, economic, historical, legal, and political contexts. Computer science is an important part of the program, but the emphasis is on systems and their use, rather than on the technologies that underlie them.
- Information Systems draws from Computer Science and Operations Research; Human Computer Interaction from Communication, Psychology, and Cognitive Studies; Social Studies of Computing from Science & Technology Studies, Law, and Economics, with many others.
- The Ph.D. program has been approved by the Education Department in the State of New York.
- The Information Science program is home to several large research groups, including the Human-Computer Interaction group, digital libraries research, and the ePrint arXiv.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Concentrations by Subject
- Human Computer Interaction
- Information Science
- Information Systems
- Social Aspects Of Information
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Bioinformatics View 11 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International29500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
National29500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.