Representatives from P-12 school districts and community colleges work collaboratively with California State University Long Beach faculty and administrators to design, implement, and evaluate this Educational Leadership program.
- Emphasis is placed on the expanding and changing role of education for social change to meet the needs of society.
- Graduate students in a learning cohort community will experience an interdisciplinary approach to the study of educational leadership, teaching and learning, organizational development, management and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Two program strands are offered:
- Elementary/Secondary Educational Leadership
- Community College/Higher Education Educational Leadership
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 171 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Use Cal State Apply to file your application before the deadline
- Pay a non-refundable $70 fee
- Have your official transcripts & GRE Scores submitted to the University
- Await notification
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.