- Faculty and students pursue research on the behavior of individuals, groups, organizations and groups of organizations, with the goal of advancing theoretical understanding of these phenomena. The MORS program maintains an active training program for researchers with interests in individual decision making, management and organizations, complex systems, and management broadly defined.
- The hallmarks of the Management and Organizations program at the Northwestern University are a first year curriculum that provides a broad theoretical background in the disciplines of psychology and sociology that underlies the behavior of individuals, groups, organizations and their environments; students' active involvement in scholarly research from day one; and the breadth of faculty expertise that fosters innovative and high-impact research.
Active Research Areas:
- corporate governance, computational social science, culture, decision making, dispute resolution, diversity, ethics, group behavior, inequality, motivation, organizational change, organizational design, negotiations, social movements, social networks, strategic adaptation and change, social responsibility.
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We accept applications once a year, fall quarter only.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 129 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic Background
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Letters
- Test Scores
- Certification of Proficiency in English
Living costs for Evanston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.