Graduate students at WWU benefit from using the latest equipment and software.
Our fully-mediated and well-equipped classrooms and teaching labs provide optimal learning environments.
Research laboratories, collaborative spaces, and multiple computer stations further contribute to a supportive and high-quality learning experience.
- Western Washington University's Clinical Doctorate in Audiology is a full-time, four-year program.
- During the first three years, students enroll in coursework and clinical practicum experiences developed and sequenced to provide knowledge and skills in the evidence-based diagnosis and treatment of hearing and balance disorders across the lifespan.
- The program culminates in a fourth year externship. We train competent entry-level professionals in audiology and prepare students for advanced study at the Ph.D. level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Western Washington University also offers diagnostic and rehabilitative audiological services at its campus Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic.
- The Clinic at Western provides a unique educational opportunity to graduate students in Audiology while providing a valuable community service.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
App review begins Jan. 15 and continues until cohort is filled.
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Health Sciences View 81 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A baccalaureate degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders/Speech Pathology and Audiology completed within the past 5 years
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- One-page resume
- Statement of Purpose: The Department of CSD at Western has a responsibility to the public to produce fully competent and caring audiologists, capable of doing benefit and not harm. Thus, it is important that persons admitted possess the intelligence, integrity, compassion, humanitarian concern, and physical and emotional capacity necessary to practice audiology.
Living costs for Bellingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.