Anthropology from Colorado State University supports advanced coursework and research with a focus on place, space, and adaptation. Students achieve this perspective on the discipline by engaging with a curriculum infused with geographic methods and approaches.
Students at Anthropology from Colorado State University will gain:
- the skills and expertise to address research questions that sit at the intersection of anthropology and geography,
- apply geographic methods to anthropological questions,
- critically evaluate the impact of place and space on human/ecosystem adaptation.
- Human Osteology
- Approaches to Community-Based Development
- Method in Cultural Anthropology
- Ethnographic Field School
- Ethnographic Field Methods
- Cultures of Virtual Worlds–Research Methods
- Community Development from the Ground Up
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchaeology Anthropology History View 13 other PhDs in Anthropology in United States
A complete application consists of the following:
- Statement of Purpose
- Copies of transcripts from each college/university attended
- GRE General Test scores
- Writing sample
- Three letters of recommendation
- Recent TOEFL scores
- Admissions Form
International30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
National30858 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30858 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.