Graduates in the Earth Sciences and Environmental Sustainability - Ecology, Evolution and Conservation Biology program of the Northern Arizona University will:
- synthesize applied, empirical, or experimental work from multiple disciplines to confront integrative challenges at the cutting edge of applied and basic research
- apply ecological, evolutionary, and conservation theory to conservation challenges, incorporating the human dimensions of sustainable management and policy.
This emphasis will train and educate leaders in areas of research and application at the cutting edge of conservation and sustainability professions, including basic research, management decision-making, sustainable policy development, and applied conservation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Environmental Science-Policy Interface
- Regional Topics in Earth and Environmental Science and Policy
- Research Methods in Earth and Environmental Science
- Ecological Sampling And Monitoring
- Plant Ecology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall - Space available basis: July 31
- Spring - Space available basis: November 30
DisciplinesBiodiversity & Conservation Ecology Environmental Sciences View 11 other PhDs in Biodiversity & Conservation in United States
- NAU Graduate Online application is required for all programs.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A"), or the equivalent
- English language proficiency
- GRE revised General Test
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Writing sample
- Personal statement or essay
- Resume or curriculum vitae
International25708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25708 USD per year during 24 months.
National25708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25708 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State10480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10480 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.