The program leading to the PhD in Management Information Systems at the University of Illinois at Chicago focuses on an interdisciplinary business understanding of how technology can affect an organization’s behavior, structure, and function, and on the effective use, control, and management of information and computer systems.
Both the technical aspects and organizational impact of information management are assessed. A faculty on the cutting edge of modern MIS practices ensures dynamic research and teaching possibilities in this field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Microeconomics for Business Decisions
- Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Introduction to Marketing
- Organizational Behavior
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
96 from the baccalaureate.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 125 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Baccalaureate Field No restrictions. Prior academic work should include mathematics/statistics, computing/analysis, and business.
- Three required from persons familiar with the intellectual skills, perseverance, and integrity of the applicant. At least one recommendation should be from an academic familiar with the applicant’s work.
- Personal Statement Required; 500 words; the statement should address the applicant’s interests and qualifications, including research interests and the impact this work is expected to have on the applicant’s career.
- Writing Sample It is strongly recommended that applicants submit a sample of no more than 40 pages appropriate to their proposed area of study.
International7227 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7227 USD per year during 24 months.
7,227 - 17,714 USD
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.