As a doctoral student in the Strategic Management and Organization program from University of California, Riverside, you will be working with faculty who are outstanding researchers, have work published in the field's top journals, and who have extensive experience successfully advising doctoral students.
- Our faculty in management conduct research on a wide variety of management topics at the macro, meso and micro levels, including organizational behavior, judgment and decision-making, human resource management, behavioral strategy, corporate strategy and organization theory.
- We conduct our research using diverse methodologies: statistical and econometric analyses of large-sample datasets; machine learning models on big data; laboratory experiments and surveys; and agent-based modeling.
- Complete five research methods courses.
- Complete four field seminars in management.
- Attend weekly research seminars (field colloquia), where students interact with external professors in the field of management that are invited to the area's seminar series.
- Take a comprehensive exam during the spring quarter of their second year in the program.
- Complete three basic discipline courses from outside the business school.
- Complete four elective courses from a list of approved electives.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Machine Learning View 9 other PhDs in Machine Learning in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admissions applicants are expected to have completed a bachelor’s degree at a four-year accredited college or university and to have attained an undergraduate academic record that satisfies the standards established by the Graduate Division of University of California, Riverside.
- In addition to the following requirements, all applicants must meet the general requirements as set forth in the Graduate Studies section of the General Catalog.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
Living costs for Riverside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Financial aid generally consists of tuition plus income in the form of stipends or teaching assistantships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.