As a doctoral Marketing student from University of California, Riverside, you will be working with faculty who are outstanding researchers, have work published in the field's top journals, and who have extensive experience successfully advising doctoral students.
- Our faculty in marketing conducts research on a wide variety of marketing issues, using diverse methodologies for modeling consumer and firm behavior, such as statistical, econometric, and machine learning models; models and theories from the behavioral sciences such as psychology, sociology, and behavioral economics; and economic, game-theoretic and industrial organization models.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Behavioral Research in Marketing
- Quantitative Research in Marketing
- Special Topics in Marketing—Behavioral
- Special Topics in Marketing—Quantitative
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMarketing View 19 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admissions applicants are expected to have completed a bachelor’s degree at a four-year accredited college or university and to have attained an undergraduate academic record that satisfies the standards established by the Graduate Division of University of California, Riverside.
- In addition to the following requirements, all applicants must meet the general requirements as set forth in the Graduate Studies section of the General Catalog.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.