Our interdisciplinary faculty hold appointments in the College of Medicine, College of Nursing, College of Public Health, as well as research centers of excellence including the Arizona Cancer Center, Steele Memorial Children’s Research Center, Arthritis Center, Center of Excellence in Women’s Health, Sarver Heart Center, Center on Aging, BIO5 - Institute for Collaborative Bioresearch and Collaboratory for Metabolic Disease Prevention and Treatment.
Students of the Nutritional Sciences program from University of Arizona can select a mentor from among 31 faculty membersrepresenting multipe disciplines. Read more on faculty and joint appointed faculty research interests.
Graduate research projects reinforce strategic linkages between basic, translational and applied nutrition research. Read more on the research strengths of NSc.
At the University of Arizona, the Department of Nutritional Sciences is a leader in providing an outstanding graduate program that advances the discovery and translation of the role of nutrition in optimizing health for people in Arizona, the nation and the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics for Applied Nutritional Sciences
- Metabolism and Energetics
- Nutrition and Disease
- Advanced Nutrigenomics
- Laboratory Rotation
- Emergencing Topics in Nutritional Sciences
- Communicating Nutritional Sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nutrition & Dietetics
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- One semester of Organic Chemistry (3 units) with laboratory (1 unit), equivalent to Chem 241 A or B and Chem 243 A or B
- One year (minimum 6 units) of upper division Biochemistry (junior or senior level)
- One year (6 units) of Biology, equivalent to BIO 181R and 182R (Microbiology can count toward one semester of this requirement)
- One year (minimum 4- 6 units) of Human Physiology, equivalent to PSIO 380 or PSIO 201 and 202
- One semester (3 units) of upper division, undergraduate Nutrition Science, equivalent to NSC 408 Nutritional Biology
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 48 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Mexico City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.