Students in the Applied Economics program from Auburn University must complete a minimum of 60 semester hours of course work at the 7000-level or above. Any course work outside of the Department of Economics must be approved by the director of graduate studies.
- As part of their 60 credit hours, students complete the required courses.
- They must also pass comprehensive exams in three areas and complete course work in two advanced fields. Finally, students must write and successfully defend a dissertation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Economics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics View 57 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official scores from the General Test of the GRE
- Official transcripts from every undergraduate institution attended
- Official TOEFL scores for international students
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
Living costs for Auburn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.