The Geography program at Clark University enables graduate students to train with top professionals and participate in a world-class research community.
- Students are guaranteed tuition remission and graduate assistantships for a minimum of the first three years, fostering a tight-knit, supportive intellectual community.
- Having awarded more Ph.D.s than any other geography program in the U.S., Clark Geography has a reputation for training future leaders in the field.
Clark University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Areas of Study
- Human-Environment/Nature-Society Geography
- Urban-Economic Geography
- Geographic Information Science and Remote Sensing
- Earth System Science
- Online application form
- Application fee (nonrefundable): $75
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation
- All academic transcripts
- English Language Requirements — International applicants only
- Test scores and other program-specific requirements
International48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year
National48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.