The award-winning faculty are engaged in exciting and cutting-edge research projects in state of the art laboratories and research facilities, while our graduate students are excelling inside and outside of the classroom. Research areas and courses at Kansas State University include a broad range of both traditional and emerging fields of Mechanical Engineering and Nuclear Engineering.
Programs of study are flexible and tailored to the interests, backgrounds and career goals of each student. Courses from outside the department are often added to programs of study to enhance the student’s experience.
- Applied Computation Laboratory
- Autonomous Vehicle Systems Laboratory
- Composites Laboratory
- Dynamic Systems and Controls Laboratory
- Heat Transfer Laboratory
- Internal Combustion Engines Laboratory
- Laser Diagnostics Laboratory
- Measurements and Instruments Laboratory
- Mechanical Testing and Evaluation Laboratory
- Neutron Activation Analysis Laboratory
- Nonlinear Controls Laboratory
- Radiation Detection Instructional Laboratory
- Radiation Measurement Applications Laboratory
- Refrigeration Laboratory
- Semiconductor Materials Analysis Laboratory
- Tate Neutron Activation Analysis Laboratory
- Wind Tunnel/Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Machine Design
- Measurement and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Control of Mechanical Systems
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Interdisciplinary Industrial Design Projects
- Finite Element Applications in Mechanical Engineering
- Applications in Mechatronics
- Indoor Environmental Engineering
- Aircraft and Missile Propulsion
- Thermodynamics of Modern Power Cycles
- Dynamics of Flight-Stability and Control
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 29 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United States
- Complete all required sections and upload documents or media to your online application as they are requested.
- Each application must indicate the source of financial support.
- Application Fee
- English Proficiency Requirements
International21524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21524 USD per year during 36 months.
National21524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21524 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State11856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11856 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.