We offer a phd degree in Business Administration at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign. Our unmatched experience is built on a flexible curriculum, collaborative scholarly community, and an emphasis on faculty mentorship.
- Activities like peer mentoring, a professional development series, community events, and a brown-bag seminar series shape a unique collaborative spirit among a doctoral cohort that averages 40 students.
- A formalized mentorship process, beginning on day one when you are assigned a specified faculty advisor, keeps our faculty fully committed to your progress.
A scholarly emphasis with six specializations
- Information systems
- International business
- Organizational behavior
- Operations management
- Strategy and entrepreneurship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Information Systems View 10 other PhDs in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of reference
- Transcripts of all previous undergraduate and graduate work
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Records Examination (GRE) scores (institution code 1836)
- Scores of Internet Based TOEFL (iBT) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) for all applicants whose native language is not English
Living costs for Urbana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.