Chemistry and Chemical Biology from University of California, San Francisco provides an exciting environment for learning modern chemical principles and techniques to study significant problems at the interface of chemistry and biology.
Students at Chemistry and Chemical Biology from University of California, San Francisco will:
- integrate the traditional disciplines of chemistry and biology.
- gain training in the sciences related to chemical biology—integrating both with respect to atomic, molecular, and cellular levels of structure.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biological chemistry and synthetic biology
- Computational chemistry and biology
- Chemical synthesis and natural products
- Drug discovery and design
- Macromolecular structure and function
- Protein and cellular engineering
- 59 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 107 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- The minimum requirement for application is a bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- General and demographic information
- 3 letters of recommendation (at least one must be from someone who directly supervised your research)
- Upload transcripts (instructions can be found on the application)
- A non-refundable fee of $120 for U.S. citizens and permanent residents or $140 for international applicants is required to finalize your application.
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11442 USD per year during 59 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11442 USD per year during 59 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.