- Developing in-depth knowledge of the academic literature on organizations and work relations in order to make original and substantial scholarly contributions to the field
- Mastering research methodologies and analytic skills required for the collection of data, analysis of those data and interpretation of findings
- Gaining an understanding of the processes involved in publishing original research in peer-reviewed journals and other scholarly outlets (including tacit knowledge about choosing the right outlet, responding to editors and reviewers, and disseminating publications)
- Developing presentational skills for both professional conferences and teaching - two venues that may require different sorts of skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Concentrations by Subject
- Human Resource Studies
- International And Comparative Labor
- Labor Economics (Minor)
- Labor Relations, Law, And History
- Organizational Behavior
- Social Statistics (Minor)
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Human Resource Management View 10 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20800 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
National20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20800 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.