English from University of California, Berkeley aims to assure that the students have a broad and varied knowledge of the fields of British and American literature in their historical dimensions.
Students at English from University of California, Berkeley will:
- gain a broad knowledge of literature in English
- gain highly-developed skills in scholarship and criticism necessary to do solid and innovative work in their chosen specialized fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English 200, “Problems in the Study of Literature”
- Medieval through 16th-Century
- 17th- through 18th-Century
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Linguistics View 45 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Purpose and Personal Statement.
- Transcripts of all college-level work.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A critical or scholarly writing sample of no more than 20 pages.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Application Fee
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 72 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 72 months.
Living costs for Berkeley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.