Program coursework and field experiences expand and deepen graduates’ theoretical and pedagogical knowledge and enable graduates to understand and apply innovative, emerging research on developments in Elementary Education.
- Our Educational Specialist (Ed. S.) degree program in Elementary Education at University of West Georgia is designed to prepare teacher leaders who are instrumental in the creation and implementation of instructional policies and practices that ensure that all students can and do learn.
- Program coursework and field experiences expand and deepen graduates' theoretical and pedagogical knowledge and enable graduates to understand and apply innovative, emerging research on developments in Elementary Education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Lifespan Human Development
- The Young Child: Home and Community
- Advanced Curriculum Seminar
- Teacher as Leader
- Research Seminar
- Professional Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Early Childhood Education View 4 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Level 5 clear and renewable professional certificate in Elementary Education based on a Master's degree in Elementary Education or Early Childhood Education is required.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 in graduate coursework
- A professional resume reflecting a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience at the T-5 Masters level.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.