Features of the Clinical Psychology from University of San Francisco :
- This is a practice-oriented Doctor of Psychology program grounded on scientific research; students are placed in real-world clinical scenarios for observation and experience
- Supportive faculty focused on student mentorship and a diverse, dynamic student body
- Graduates are proficient in the empirical and theoretical underpinnings of integrated, behavioral health interventions while being sensitive to contextual, cultural, spiritual, and socioeconomic environments of individuals and communities.
The Program is also accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) and has Associate Member status in the National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology (NCSPP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History & Systems of Psych
- Culture and Mental Health
- Human Development
- Soc to Clin Psyc Sem
- Adv Psychopath I: Child/Adoles
- Adv Psychopathology II: Adults
- Biological Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 107 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application and fee
- Completion of a bachelor's or master's degree in psychology from an accredited institution, within the last seven (7) years. —OR—
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in any field from an accredited institution, and completion of at least three (3) of the following undergraduate or graduate courses with a grade of B or better, within the last seven (7) years:
- Research methods
- Recommended grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- GRE General Test and Psychology Subject Test Scores Reports
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement of interest
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National1480 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1480 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.