The distance PhD Nursing program at University of Utah admits students who have earned a bachelor's degree with a major in nursing (BSN, BS) or a master's degree in nursing or related disciplines. The traditional BS-PhD and MS-PhD tracks share a common program of study with the exception of nine (9) additional MS cognate credits required for BS-PhD students. Occasionally the PhD program also admits cohorts of BS- and MS-PhD students with a specialty focus (such as gerontology or oncology).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Frontiers in Neuroscience
- Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience
- Systems Neuroscience: Functioning of the Nervous System
- Cellular and Molecular Neurophysiology Laboratory
- Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Critical Thinking in Research
- Guided Proposal Preparation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 41 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- An applicant for admission to The Graduate School must meet the following minimum requirements:
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0, based on all undergraduate work. If the undergraduate GPA is below 3.0, a GPA will be calculated on the last 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) of the undergraduate work for admission consideration;
- Meeting the academic department’s admission standards, and receiving a recommendation for admission to their graduate program.
International4177 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4177 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National4177 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4177 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
In-State1176 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1176 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.