Our 20 year history offers state-of-the-art research training in Neuroscience domains that range from molecular and cellular signaling to human brain imaging, in over 30 labs within 18 departments and centers, all with strong national funding.
Close connections between clinical and basic faculty within our academic medical institution presents many opportunities for students to conduct clinically-relevant research on diseases of the nervous system.
- Our highly selective program admits on average 5 students per year, allowing the students close interactions and mentoring by our excellent faculty mentors and teachers.
- The Neuroscience program from Medical College of Wisconsin is scholarly and challenging but student-centered and flexible, and our goal is to help our students develop the knowledge, laboratory skills, critical thinking and communications skills that are essential for a successful career in Neuroscience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biochemistry of the Cell
- Techniques in Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience
- Mechanisms of Cellular Signaling
- Classical and Molecular Genetics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNeuroscience View 23 other Masters in Neuroscience in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Send official transcripts from all current or previously attended undergraduate, graduate and medical institutions directly to the MCW Graduate School.
- An official test score, GRE or otherwise, is no longer required for admission consideration. However, test score submissions will be consider if they are submitted voluntarily.
- Send three letters of recommendation.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of all applicants who did not receive a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a U.S.-based, non-online degree granting program. Please arrange for your TOEFL scores to be sent directly to the MCW Graduate School from Educational Testing Services (ETS).
International1250 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National1250 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.