In this Biostatistics program at Medical College of Wisconsin, you will receive in-depth training on the use of state-of-the-art software and consulting opportunities.
Additionally, you will benefit from an expansive network of faculty, both during your tenure and as you seek a career upon completing your course of study.
Career Possibilities after Graduation:
- Pharmaceutical & Consultant Industries
- Government & Non-Profit Agencies
- Academic Institutions
- Ethics and Integrity in Science
- Research Ethics Discussion Series
- Design and Analysis of Clinical Trials
- Theory of Consulting
- Statistical Consulting
- Biostatistical Computing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine View 44 other PhDs in Biomedicine in United States
- Completed an undergraduate degree in mathematics or closely related field
- Completed courses in advanced calculus, matrix/linear algebra and scientific programming with a minimum grade of B in each. Those who have not done so may be considered for admission and, if admitted, must complete these requirements during the first year of study.
- A strong interest in Biostatistics and biomedical applications
- An overall grade point average of 3.0 or better
- A 3.0 grade point average or better in mathematics and science
- Scores in the 80th percentile or higher on the Quantitative component, the 50th percentile or higher on the Verbal component, and a 3 or greater on the Analytical Writing component of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is ideal.
International37500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 36 months.
National37500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.