In this Biostatistics program at Medical College of Wisconsin, you will receive in-depth training on the use of state-of-the-art software and consulting opportunities.
Additionally, you will benefit from an expansive network of faculty, both during your tenure and as you seek a career upon completing your course of study.
Career Possibilities after Graduation:
- Pharmaceutical & Consultant Industries
- Government & Non-Profit Agencies
- Academic Institutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethics and Integrity in Science
- Research Ethics Discussion Series
- Design and Analysis of Clinical Trials
- Theory of Consulting
- Statistical Consulting
- Biostatistical Computing
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine View 37 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- Completed an undergraduate degree in mathematics or closely related field
- Completed courses in advanced calculus, matrix/linear algebra and scientific programming with a minimum grade of B in each. Those who have not done so may be considered for admission and, if admitted, must complete these requirements during the first year of study.
- A strong interest in Biostatistics and biomedical applications
- An overall grade point average of 3.0 or better
- A 3.0 grade point average or better in mathematics and science
- Scores in the 80th percentile or higher on the Quantitative component, the 50th percentile or higher on the Verbal component, and a 3 or greater on the Analytical Writing component of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is ideal.
International1250 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National1250 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.