Students in the Economics program of Emory University will have:
- Distinguished faculty eager to mentor students
- Financial support including generous annual stipend and full tuition scholarship
- Low student-to-faculty ratio with small interactive classes
- Reside in Atlanta and enjoy the benefits of a major city
- Research opportunities at the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Training in the most current and advanced quantitative methods, critical to research in the focus areas of Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Health Economics, and Econometrics
- Microeconomic Theory
- Economic Reasoning
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Probability Theory & Statistical Inference
- Econometric Methods
- Quantitative Methods
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Purpose
- Verbal, quantitative, and analytical scores on the GRE (GRE is optional for Fall admissions)
- TOEFL or IELTS score for non-native English speakers
- Academic Record (Note: We require copies of all transcripts; however, the transcripts can be unofficial copies from the school on school letterhead. You will only be asked to submit official transcripts if you are admitted into the program.)
- Three to four Letters of Recommendations
- Previous training in economics
- Previous training in mathematics and statistics (including calculus, linear algebra, econometrics, mathematical economics)
- If available, evidence of scholarly research and publications
International43800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 USD per semester during 60 months.
National43800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21900 USD per semester during 60 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.