The Chemistry doctoral program from Clark University seeks determined, resilient students who are strongly motivated by scientific curiosity and a drive to learn more.
- Collaboration — between faculty, fellow graduate students, undergraduates, and our interdisciplinary research partners in biology, biochemistry and molecular biology, physics, and mathematics and computer science — is at the core of our program.
- As such, there’s a sense of community and shared purpose among our diverse group of students in and outside of our labs and research groups.
Clark University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
While our research areas fall in biochemistry with a relationship to health and material science with an energy production and conservation focus, we offer a variety of specializations including:
- Biochemistry and molecular biology
- Biophysical chemistry
- Chemical biology
- Inorganic chemistry
- Materials chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Physical chemistry
- Polymer chemistry
- Online application form
- Application fee (nonrefundable): $75
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation
- All academic transcripts
- English Language Requirements — International applicants only
- Test scores and other program-specific requirements
International48250 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD for the full programme
National48250 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD for the full programme
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.