About the Program
The Neuroscience program of Emory University is one of eight PhD programs that comprise the Emory Graduate Division of Biological and Biomedical Sciences (GDBBS). There are over 330 faculty members in the Division, and graduate students of any program in the Division face no departmental barriers. They can do laboratory rotations and research with any of the Division Faculty. They can also switch to one of the other programs, have an advisor from another program and take any course offered by the Division.
This structure gives students tremendous flexibility in choosing coursework, advisors and research plans. There are about 80-100 total students enrolled in the program from year to year and the average time to finish the degree is about 6 years. Our alumni go on to successful careers in industry, academia, law and government.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Neuroanatomy and Systems Neuroscience
- Neuroscience: Communication and Ethics
- Techniques in Neuroscience
- Laboratory Rotation
- Frontiers In Neuroscience Seminar
- Cellular, Developmental, & Molecular Neuroscience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Cognitive Sciences View 9 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- A copy of a transcript for each university you have attended. This transcript must be issued by the Registrar's Office (a copy issued to the student is fine) and cannot be printed from the University's web site.
- GRE scores are not required and will not be considered during the admissions process.
- We highly recommend that applicants with degrees from international universities submit a course-by-course educational credential evaluation of each international transcript so that the Emory admissions committee will fully understand your educational background and academic preparation.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required if your native language is not English.
International43800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21900 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National43800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21900 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.